Beginning as a dairy farm in the Northwest region of Dade County, Graham Dairies Incorporated was founded in 1932. Between then and the 1950's the company proved to be a productive distributing and bottling venture, becoming one of the most successful dairies in Florida. The dairy relocated in the early 1950's as the farm land was used for development.
The Graham Dairy was the last dairy to operate in Dade County. The legacy of the original farm lives today in Moore Haven, Florida, where the Graham Dairy continues to operate. Approximately 3,000 dairy cows make up the herd which produces 5.3 million gallons of milk per year.